2016 - Rotary Club of Sitiawan

2016.05.07 - Rotary Club of Sitiawan and Teluk Intan, 25 years service award dinner and dance. Rotary Service Award was presented by DG Siti Subaidah at Ritz Garden Hotel, Sitiawan on 07.05.2016. Entertainment by Cosmic Cowboys band: Tan Keng Hui and Frankie Yap on rhythm and vocal, Tan Lean Khiong on drums, Alias Santana on lead guitar and Ching Neng Bin on bass. Video taken by May Song with her iPhone.

Kwai ma sheong seng

Chine chine chine

Take me home country road

Bye bye love and 18 yellow roses

2016.07.02 - Cosmic Cowboys performed at Rotary Club of Sitiawan 56th Installation Dinner. Tan Keng Hui and Frankie Yap on rhythm and vocal, Tan Lean Khiong on drums, Alias Santana on lead guitar and Ching Neng Bin on bass.

When it’s springtime in Alaska

The room at the top of the stairs

Just another day in paradise

Judy

Here I am Acapulco

Help me make it through the night

California Blue

Anita you're dreaming

The moon represents my heart

Save the last dance for me

California Blue

Casablanca

You are my friend

Cher tau 迟到

I don't want to talk about it

If I said you had a beautiful body

More than I can say

Take me home country road

The sensitive kind
///

No comments:

Post a Comment